The dispatch law has a negative impact on safety management at construction sites as the command and command relationship to safety assistants of the original contractor are applied to the dispatch law. Purpose: The purpose is to study the importance and impact of safety management according to the dispatch law, and to propose a direction for safety management so that safety assistants can actively and proactively prevent accidents. In this study, we used AHP analysis techniques for experts to achieve the final goal and verified the suitability through logistic regression. Method: AHP analysis technique is used for experts and workers and logistic regression analysis is conducted. Result: The result of analyzing scenario data where the dispatch method can be applied showed the importance in the order of education (SkillUp education), management (work-time management) and direct instructions (feedback instruction). In logistic regression analysis, feedback is the factor that affects direct instruction, and in education management, the ratio of education management is 3.42 times lower than that of other groups when only the team leader of the company gives work instructions. Conclusion: The management of feedback and education is more important than anything else within the range in which the dispatch method is not applied, and the expansion of non-face-to-face online education is judged to avoid the violation of dispatch method because the expansion of non-face-to-face online education due to covid 19 recently has brought more various target for safety education.
원청의 안전보조원에 대한 지휘·명령관계라면 파견법이 적용됨에 따라 건설현장 안전관리에 있어서는 파견법이 부정적인 영향을 미치고 있다. 연구목적: 파견법에 따른 안전관리의 중요도 및 영향을 연구하여 안전보조원이 능동적이고 적극적인 재해예방을 할 수 있도록 안전관리 방향을 제안하는 목적이 있다. 연구방법: 전문가와 근로자를 대상으로 AHP분석기법 활용과 로지스틱 회귀분석을 하였다. 연구결과: 파견법이 적용될 수 있는 통합가중치를 분석한 결과, 교육(SkillUp교육), 관리(근태관리), 직접지시(피드백 지시) 순으로 중요도가 확인되었다. 로지스틱회귀분석에서 직접지시에 영향을 미치는 요인은 피드백이며 교육 관리에서는 소속회사 팀장만 업무 지시가 있을 경우, 다른 집단에 비하여 교육관리 비율이 3.42배 낮아졌다. 결론: 파견법 위반을 적용받지 않는 범위 안에서 피드백, 교육에 대한 관리가 무엇보다 중요하며, 최근 코로나(Covid-19) 영향으로 비대면 온라인 교육이 확대됨에 따라 안전교육대상자도 다양해지고 있어 안전보조원에 대한 비대면 온라인 교육 확대가 파견법 위반을 피해갈 수 있다고 판단된다.
- Choi, J.H. (2019). A Study on the Criteria of Distinction between Dispatch and Contract. M.S. Dissertation, Korea University, pp. 116-117.
- Cox, D.R. (1958). "The regression analysis of binary sequences (with discussion)." Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B, Vol. 20, pp. 215-242. 10.1111/j.2517-6161.1958.tb00292.x
- Hwang, H.T. (2017). A Study on the Criteria of Distinction between Contract and Dispatch. M.S. Dissertation, Korea University, pp. 112-114.
- Kang, Y.T. (2005). "A study on the safety supervision team's efficient using at construction site." Journal of Korea Safety Management & Science, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 13-26.
- Kim, J.K. (2015). A Study about the Improvement of Contracts and Diopatches : Focused on the Criteria of Distinction between Contracts and Dispatches. Ph.D. Dissertation, Ajou University, p. i.
- Kim, J.K. (2019). A Study on the Criteria about Distinction between Subcontracts and Dispatch of Workers. M.S. Dissertation, Yonsei University, pp. 89-91.
- Kim, P.D. (2020). "A Study on the improvement of the disaster prevention and control system for underpasses by analytic hierarchy process." Journal of the Korea Society of Disaster Information, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp.734-746.
- Lee, C.R. (2013). A Study on the Direct Employment Obligations of Business Owners under the Act on the Protection of Dispatched Workers. M.S. Dissertation, Korea University, pp. 119-122.
- Lee, J.S. (2017). A Study on the Efficient Operation of Safety Patrol Manager at Construction Site. M.S. Dissertation, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, p. 48.
- Lee, J.Y. (2020). "The experience and psychological characteristics of thermal diseases from the heatwave of construction workers." Journal of the Korea Society of Disaster Infromation, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 747-737.
- Lee, T.Y. (2006), "Understanding Analytical Stratification (AHP) Techniques." Evaluation Research Institute of The Board of Audit and Inspection of Korea, Vol, spring, pp. 64-65.
- Ministry of Employment and Labor (2011). Dispatch Act Manual. pp. 8-9.
- Ministry of Employment and Labor (2013). A Book of Inquiry Into Dispatching Laws. p. 20, 45.
- Ministry of Employment and Labor (2019). Explanation of Industrial Safety and Health Management Expenses in the Construction Industry. pp. 19-20.
- Ministry of Employment and Labor (2019). Guidelines on the Criteria for Determining the Dispatch of Workers. pp. 1-4.
- Park, H.G. (2018). An Empirical Study on the Efficient Operation of the Safety Monitoring Team in Construction Site. Ph.D. Dissertation, Myongji University, p. 100.
- Park, Y.K. (2020). A Study on the Distinction Criteria for Worker Dispatch and Contract. M.S. Dissertation, Seoul National University, p. ii.
- Shin, S.H. (2020). The Impact on Incident by Hazard Warning characteristics of Safety Assistant at Mega Project. M.S. Dissertation, Kyonggi University, pp. 27-28, 32-33, 37.
- Publisher :The Korean Society of Disaster Information
- Publisher(Ko) :한국재난정보학회
- Journal Title :Journal of the Society of Disaster Information
- Journal Title(Ko) :한국재난정보학회논문집
- Volume : 17
- No :2
- Pages :306-318