Purpose: The purpose of this study is to present an analysis method to select priorities for areas where the traffic safety system is applied to reduce pedestrian accidents. Method: Using Kernel density analysis using the coordinate information of the accident point, we performed density analysis of elderly walking accidents and elderly jaywalking accidents, and analysis of the weight of two types of walking accidents. Result: As a result of density analysis of the weight considering elderly jaywalking accidents, it was analyzed that the density of pedestrian traffic accidents for th elderly was higher in Gunsan-si, Jeongeup-si, and Gimje -si compared to Jeonju-si, where the number of elderly pedestrian accidents were high. Conclusion: The analysis results of this study are judged to be possible to use objective indicators for the selection of target sites for the introduction of the traffic safety system.
연구목적: 본 연구는 보행사고 감소를 위해 도입되고 있는 교통안전시스템의 적용 지역에 대하여 우선순위를 선정하기 위한 분석 방법을 제시하는데 목적이 있다. 연구방법: 사고지점의 좌표 정보를 이용한 Kernel density Analysis를 통해 노인보행사고 및 노인무단횡단추정사고에 대한 밀도 분석과 두 가지 보행사고 형태에 대한 가중치 분석을 수행하였다. 연구결과: 노인무단횡단추정사고를 고려한 가중치 밀도 분석 결과, 노인보행사고 발생건수가 많은 전주시에 비해 군산시, 정읍시, 김제시에서 노인 보행 교통사고 밀도가 높은 것으로 분석되었다. 결론: 본 연구의 분석 결과는 교통안전시스템 도입을 위한 대상지 선정시 지표 활용이 가능할 것으로 판단된다.
- Kim, H.J., Kim, H.S. (2004). "A study on prevention of death caused by car accidents of the aged pedestrians." Journal of The Korean Urban Management Association, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 139-163.
- Kim, K.B. (2014). "The characteristics of traffic accidents and reduction methods by elderly drivers to prepare for the aging society -focused on Jeju." The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 14, No. 7, pp. 151-160. 10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.07.151
- Kim, K.B. (2015). "The traffic accident characteristics and reduction methods of elderly pedestrian in accordance with the advent of the aging society -focused on Jeju." The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 197-107. 10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.04.197
- Kim, S.Y., Oh, P.R., Lee, D.S. (2017). Analysis of Traffic Accidents and Policy Proposals for the Elderly in Jeollabuk-do. Jeonbuk Institute, Jthink 2017-PR-03.
- Ko, E.H., Yoon, B.J., Park, H.G., Yang, S.R. (2015). "The study of selection method about elderly pedestrian hotspot by cluster analysis." The 2015 Conference of The Korean Society of Disaster Information, Korea International Exhibition Center(KINTEX), pp. 193-194.
- Lee, S.Y., Lee, J.S. (2014). "Neighborhood environmental factors affecting child and old adult pedestrian accident." Journal of The Urban Design Institute of Korea, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 5-15.
- Lim, K.W. (1997). "A study on the characteristics of elderly traffic accident and safety measures in Korea." Journal of Environmental Studies, Vol. 35, No. 3, pp. 1-27.
- Park, B.S., Choe, J.H. (2010). "A study on reducing the aged traffic accidents." The Korean Journal of Regional Innovation , Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 147-174.
- Park, W.I., Oh, Y.T. (2011). "A estimation of accident trait and effectiveness based upon installation of silver zone." The 65nd Conference of Korean Society of Transportation, Korea International Exhibition Center(KINTEX), pp. 211-216.
- Sung, S.Y., Kim, S.W. (2020). "A study on the actual condition and reduction plan of traffic accidents for the elderly." The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 437-447.
- Woo, B.R., Kim, A.R., Jeong, D.H., Oh, S.K., Kim, H.K. (2020). "Spatial suitability analysis of elderly pedestrian accident hot-spots and silver zones in the old downtown of Busan Metropolitan City." Journal of the Urban Design Institute of Korea Urban Design, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 57-67. 10.38195/judik.2020.06.21.3.57
- Yoon, B.J., Lee, K.Y. (2017). "A comparative analysis of traffic accident frequence zone - Focused on an elderly pedestrian." he 2017 Conference of The Korean Society of Disaster Information, Korea International Exhibition Center(KINTEX), pp. 249-250.
- Publisher :The Korean Society of Disaster Information
- Publisher(Ko) :한국재난정보학회
- Journal Title :Journal of the Society of Disaster Information
- Journal Title(Ko) :한국재난정보학회논문집
- Volume : 17
- No :2
- Pages :341-350