Purpose: The purpose of this study is to analyze the characteristics of animal carcasses treatment and quarantine management of infectious diseases of livestock, and to present the effectiveness of quarantine and follow-up management of livestock infectious diseases. Method: Actually, a livestock epidemic occurred and the burial site and burial management facility that treated livestock carcasses were visited on-site to analyze the management status and problems. Result: The burial method of livestock outbreaks of livestock infectious diseases and the long-term follow-up management accordingly requires a large amount of manpower and budget to be spent. For example, it can be seen that it is an inefficient quarantine system. Conclusion: It is necessary to review plans for the establishment of integrated livestock infectious animal carcasses treatment facilities at the level of metropolitan cities, districts, and municipalities with the government, where there is no fear of secondary infectious disease transmission and no follow-up management is required.
연구목적: 본 연구는 가축전염병 가축사체처리 및 방역관리에 대한 특성을 분석하고, 가축전염병 방역과 사후 관리의 실효성을 제시하는 것을 목적으로 한다. 연구방법: 실제로 가축전염병이 발생하여 가축사체를 처리한 매몰지 및 매몰 관리시설을 현장 방문하여 관리현황과 문제점을 분석하였다. 연구결과: 가축전염병 발생 가축의 매몰방식과 그에 따른 장기적인 후속 관리는 많은 인력과 예산을 투입하게 만들어 비효율적인 방역시스템임을 알 수 있었다. 결론: 2차적인 감염병 전파우려가 없고 후속 관리가 필요 없는 정부와 광역 시도 및 시군구 차원의 통합 가축전염병동물 사체처리 시설 설립 방안의 검토가 필요하다.
- Chosun Biz (2020). Foot-and-mouth Disease Occurred due to Swine Fever in China, Where the Corona was Stabilized.
- Go, G. (2018). Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Evaluation and Planning. KISTEP Technology Trend Brief 2018-17
- Gyeonggi Province Livestock and Forestry Bureau (2020). Current Status of Bird Flu Prevention Measures, Gyeonggi-do
- Ham, T.-S. (2019). "Problems of the livestock disposal system in Korea's livestock infectious disease prevention act and legislative improvement measures." Inha University Law Research Institute, Inha Law Review, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 525-553. 10.22789/IHLR.2019.03.22.1.525
- Jo, Y.-S. (2010). "Serologic study on bovine viral infectious diseases of reared deer and wild elk." Journal of the Korean Society of Livestock Hygiene, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 111-117.
- Jung, M.-G. Heo, D., Kim, H.-J., Lee, H.-W. (2011). Livestock Quarantine System Improvement Plan. Korea Rural Economic Research Institute Policy Research Report, Korea Rural Economic Research Institute.
- Lee, K.-H. (2016). "Reasonable solution for legal disputes and regulations related to infectious diseases." Journal of the Korean Disaster Information Society, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 150-166. 10.15683/kosdi.2016.6.30.150
- Lee, Y. (2017). "Prevention of infectious diseases in the Tuman river basin during a Northeast Asian plague outbreak and international cooperation." Proceedings of The Korean Society, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 276-285.
- Ministry of Agriculture (2019) Food and Rural Affairs. Quarantine Policy Division Press Release.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (2020). National Livestock Disease Control and Prevention System (kahis.go.kr), Livestock Disease Information Foot-and-mouth Disease Manual.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (2019). Foot-and-mouth Disease White Paper.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry Press Release (2015). It is Possible to Recycle Livestock Carcasses than AI Killing for Foot-and-mouth Disease.
- Moon, S., Lee, M.-S. (2011). "Epidemic of foot-and-mouth disease and risk of human infection." Department of Internal Medicine, Kyung Hee University School of Medicine, Kyung Hee Medicine, Vol. 27, No. 1. pp. 17-20.
- Park, J.-M., Ryu, J., Song, H. (2008). "Efficient management of zoonotic diseases." Journal of the Korean Society for Livestock Hygiene, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 150-166.
- Seong, J.-E. (2012). "Comparative analysis and policy implications of foot-and-mouth disease prevention systems in major countries." Institute for Science and Technology Policy Science and Technology Policy, Vol. 22, No. 4, pp. 134-153.
- Song, C.-S., Kwon, J.-S., Lee, H.-J., Lee, J.-B., Park, S.-Y., Choi, I.-S., Lee, Y.-J., Kim, J.-H., Mo, I.-P. (2004). "Avian influenza control strategy, the Korean society of poultry." Journal of the Korean Poultry Society, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 129-136.
- Yonhap News (2011). Foot-and-mouth Disease Incinerator Demonstration, Treatment of 2 cows in 1 hour.
- Yonhap News (2011). Foreign Cases of Foot and Mouth Disease Post-treatment - Latin America
- Yoo, H.-M. Seo, Y.-C., Seong, S.-J., Yang, W.-S., Ki,m K.-H., Jung, H.-Y. (2012). "Comparison and analysis of treatment methods and systems for domestic and overseas killing livestock." Korea Waste Resources Circulation Society, Spring Academic Papers, Vol. 2012, pp. 348-350.
- Publisher :The Korean Society of Disaster Information
- Publisher(Ko) :한국재난정보학회
- Journal Title :Journal of the Society of Disaster Information
- Journal Title(Ko) :한국재난정보학회논문집
- Volume : 17
- No :2
- Pages :275-288