Purpose: This is aimed to evaluate the seismic fragility of curved bridge structure with I-shape girder subjected to 12 high frequency ground motions based on Gyeongju earthquake. Method: The linear elastic finite element model of curved bridge with I-Shape cross section was constructed and them linear elastic time history analyses were performed using the 12 artificial ground motions. Result: It was found that displacement response(LS1, LS2) was failed after PGA 0.1g and the stress response also showed failure after PGA 0.2g. Conclusion: The curved bridge with I-shape girder was sensitive to high frequency earthquakes.
연구목적: I-Shape 거더를 갖는 곡선교량의 지진 안전성에 미치는 고주파 지진의 영향성을 분석하기 위해 지진 취약도 평가를 수행하였다. 연구방법: I-Shape 단면을 갖는 곡선교량의 선형탄성 유한요소 모델을 구축하고 고주파 영역의 인공지진파를 12개 생성하여 시간이력해석 및 지진 취약도 평가를 수행하였다. 연구결과: 변위응답(LS1, LS2)에 대한 한계상태는 0.1g를 넘어서면서 파괴가 발생하였으며 거더의 응력응답 한계상태의 경우 0.2g를 넘어서면서 정해진 한계상태를 초과하는 것으로 나타났다. 결론: 현재 구축된 곡선교량 모델의 경우 고주파 지진에 민감하게 반응하는 것으로 판단된다.
- ABAQUS Ver. 2020, Dassault Systems.
- Abbasi, M., Adedini. J.M., Zakeri. B., Amiri G.G. (2016). "Seismic vulnerability assessment of a californian multi-frame curved concrete box girder viaduct using Fragility Curves." Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, Vol. 12, No. 12, pp. 1585-1601. 10.1080/15732479.2016.1152586
- Choi, I.K., Choun, Y.S., Seo, J.M., Lee, J.R. (2003a). "Consideration of high frequency ground motion effects on the seismic fragility of NPP components." International Symposium in Seismic Evaluation of Existing Nuclear Facilities, Vienna, Austria.
- Choi, I.K., Seo, J.M., Jeon, Y.S. (2003b). Evaluation of High Frequency Ground Motion Effects on the Seismic Capacity of Nuclear Power Plant Equipment. KAERI, Technocal Report KAERI/TR-2484/2003, Daejeon, Korea.
- Dutta, A. (1999). On Energy Based Seismic Analysis and Design of Highway Bridge. Ph.D. Thesis, State University of New York at Buffalo, New York, U.S.A.
- Feng, R., Wang, X., Yuan, W., Yu, J. (2018). "Impact of seismic excitation direction on the fragility analysis of horizontally curved concrete bridges." Vol. 2018, No. 16, pp. 4705-4733. 10.1007/s10518-018-0400-2
- Jeon, J.S., Mangalathu. S., Song. J., Desroches. R. (2019a). "Parameterized seismic fragility curves for curved multi-frame concrete box-girder bridges using bayesian parameter estimation." Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 23, No. 6, pp. 954-979. 10.1080/13632469.2017.1342291
- Jeon, J.T., Ju, B.S., Son, H.Y. (2018). "Seismics fragility analysis of curved beam with I-shape section." Journal of the Korea Society of Disaster Informantion, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 379-386.
- Jeon, J.T., Ju, B.S., Son, H.Y. (2019b). "Seismics fragility analysis of curved bridge structure by gider section shape." Journal of the Korea Society of Disaster Informantion, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 626-633.
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs (2012). Korean highway bridge design code.
- Movaghati, S., Abdelnaby, A.E. (2016). "Advancements in fragility analysis using numerical calibration methods for a horizontally curved RC bridge." Engineering Structures, Vol. 125, pp. 236-243. 10.1016/j.engstruct.2016.07.017
- Shirazi, R.S., Pekcan. G., Itani. A. (2018). "Analytical fragility curves for a class of horizontally curved box-girder bridges." Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 5, pp. 881-901. 10.1080/13632469.2016.1264325
- Tanaka, S., Kameda, H., Nojima, N., Shunsyke, O. (2000). "Evaluation of seismic fragility for highway transportation systems." 12th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Auckland, New Zealand, pp.1-6
- Publisher :The Korean Society of Disaster Information
- Publisher(Ko) :한국재난정보학회
- Journal Title :Journal of the Society of Disaster Information
- Journal Title(Ko) :한국재난정보학회논문집
- Volume : 16
- No :4
- Pages :806-812