Purpose: By categorizing opinions by subject in the safety certification ecosystem, we want to identify weaknesses in system operation and suggest improvement plans so that the safety certification system can have quick resilience against future variability. Method: Through literature research and data analysis, similar domestic and foreign safety certifications and related cases, as well as the current status of international standards and national standards, etc. were confirmed, and a fact-finding survey was conducted for each stakeholder in the safety certification ecosystem, and problem types and improvement measures were established. Result: We conduct a fact-finding survey of the overall system, such as quality satisfaction with safety certification target products, obstacles in the development, manufacturing and use process, and safety certification-related improvements, targeting workplaces that manufacture, import or use safety certification target machines By discovering and categorizing problems and weaknesses in system operation, detailed implementation tasks were derived to establish improvement directions and improve operability. Conclusion: For the advancement and internationalization of the safety certification system, it is necessary to efficiently carry out the detailed promotion tasks derived from this study. In addition, in order to strengthen the resilience to the variability of the safety certification ecosystem, the operating system of a virtuous cycle structure by improving the mutual relationship between each subject construction is considered important.
연구목적: 안전인증 생태계 주체별 의견 유형화를 통하여 제도 운영상의 취약점을 확인하고 미래 변동성에 대하여 안전인증제도가 빠른 회복력을 가질 수 있도록 개선방안을 제시하고자 한다. 연구방법: 문헌조사 및 자료 분석을 통해 국내 ·외 유사 안전인증 및 관련 사례와 국제 기준 및 국가 표준 현황 등을 확인하였으며, 안전인증 생태계의 이해관계자별로 실태조사를 실시하고 문제점 유형화 및 개선방안을 수립하였다. 연구결과: 안전인증대상기계등을 제조 또는 수입하거나 사용하는 사업장을 대상으로 안전인증 대상품에 대한 품질 만족도, 개발제조 및 사용과정에서의 장애요인, 안전인증 관련 개선사항 등 제도전반에 걸친 실태조사를 실시하고 제도 운영상의 문제점 및 취약점을 발굴 및 범주화하여 개선방향 수립 및 작동성 향상을 위한 세부 추진과제를 도출하였다. 결론: 안전인증제도의 선진화 ·국제화를 위해서는 본 연구를 통하여 도출된 세부 추진과제를 효율적으로 수행하여야 할 것이며, 더불어 안전인증 생태계의 변동성에 대한 회복력 강화를 위해서는 주체별 상호 관계 개선을 통하여 선순환 구조의 운영시스템 구축이 중요하다고 판단된다.
- Byeon, J.-H. (2020). "A Study on the measure to improve safety certification standards." OSHRI, 2020-OSHRI-904.
- Ho, H.-S., Kim, J.-G. (2021). "A study on the performance certification system of inspection and diagnostic equipment for infrastructure using advanced technologies." The Journal of the Society of Disaster Information, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 97-111.
- ISO/IEC Directives, Part 2 Clause 4.2, ISO.
- Jeong, Y.-S. (2008). A Study on Product Liability and Product Safety Certification System. Korea Consumer Agency, Policy research 08-06.
- Jung, B.-K. (2013). "A comprehensive normativity and co-regulation characteristics of standards." The journal of Contemporary European Studies, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 241-266. 10.17052/jces.2013.31.3.241
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards (2020). The National Technical Standards Encyclo Paper.
- Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science (2014). A Research on Open Collaboration.
- Lee, S.-W., Cheong, C.-S. (2020). "The effects of ISO 22301 and ISMS certification requirements on business performance: Focusing on mediation of corporate culture." The Journal of the Society of Disaster Information, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 558-576.
- Oh, S.H. (2019). A Study on The Improvement of Safety Certification System: Focused on The Occupational Safety And Health Law." Master's degree, Graduate school of Ulsan University.
- Shin, W.S. (2017). "A trend analysis of global standards for the era of 4th industrial revolution." Journal of Korean Society for Quality Management, Vol. 45, No. 4, pp. 611-628.
- Society for standards Certification and Safety (2011). Establishment of Basic Principles for National Standardization and Development of a Feasibility Evaluation Tool. Korean Agency for Technology and Standards.
- Technical Barriers to Trade Agreement Annex 3, WTO.
- The occupational safety and health law.
- Publisher :The Korean Society of Disaster Information
- Publisher(Ko) :한국재난정보학회
- Journal Title :Journal of the Society of Disaster Information
- Journal Title(Ko) :한국재난정보학회논문집
- Volume : 17
- No :2
- Pages :391-402