Purpose: The purpose of this study is to develop a new sewage bay that has removed its previous problems and verify the excellence of the maintainability of the new sewage bay. Method: The fluid characteristics in the developed sewage bay was analysed with computer simulation tool(COMSOL MultiphysicsTM ver. 3.2 ; COMSOL) and clarified the problems of the existing sewage bay. In addition, the durability of the newly developed sewage bay was verified by the long-term usability testing. Results: As a result of the simulation of a blocked drainage trap, an whirlpool and blockage did not occurred at the flow rate of 0.6m/sec, and we verified that switch device of drain trap was in good condition durably with 6 months long-term usability test. Conclusion: In this study, a newly advanced sewage bay was developed that solved the problems of the existing sewage bay structure. With the fluid simulation and the long-term usability tests, the excellence of the maintenance ability of the newly developed sewage bay was proved.
연구목적: 본 연구는 기존 오수받이의 문제점을 해결하기 위한 새로운 오수받이 개발 및 개발한 오수받이의 유지관리 능력의 우수성 검증을 목적으로 한다. 연구방법: 기존 오수받이 막힘 현상 및 유지관리 어려움 등의 문제점을 분석하고 시뮬레이션을 활용한 오수받이 트랩에서의 유체거동 특성을 분석하였다. 아울러, 배수트랩의 장기사용성 검증을 통해 새로이 개발한 오수받이의 내구성을 검증 하였다. 연구결과: 배수트랩 막힘 현상에 대한 시뮬레이션 결과 유속 0.6m/sec에서 소용돌이현상 및 막힘 현상이 발생하지 않았으며 6개월간에 걸친 장기간 사용테스트를 통해 배수트랩 개폐장치 등의 내구성에 이상이 없음을 검증하였다. 결론: 본 연구를 통해 기존 오수받이의 막힘 현상 및 유지관리의 어려움을 해결할 새로운 오수받이를 개발하였으며 시뮬레이션 및 내구성 검증을 통해 새로 개발한 오수받이의 유지관리 능력의 우수성을 입증하였다.
- Ahn, D.H. (2010). The Major Problems and Improvement in Drainage Facility for Sewer Rehabilitation, Gyeongsang National University.
- Choi, C.H. (2005). A Study on Efficient Maintenance and Management of the Sewage Conduits in Korea, Yonsei University.
- Choi, J.S., Lee, Y.S., Lee, Y.J. Lee, J.M. (2015). “Evaluation of Infiltration/Inflow on Separate Sewer System in Residential Complex.” Journal of Korea Society of Hazard Mitigation, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 357-362.10.9798/KOSHAM.2015.15.3.357
- Jeong, S.I., Kim, B.G., Park, H.J., Kim, B.C., Park, B.S. (2014). “A Study on Reusability of Septic Tanks as First Flush Storage Tanks.” The Society for Environmental Technology in Korea, Vol. 15, No. 13, pp. 25-32.
- Kim, K.S. (2000). “Consideration for the Performance of Functional Improvement in the Sewer System.” Seoul Urban Research, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 49-64.
- Lee, C.S., Shin, D.S., Lee, H.D. (2015). “Study on Seismic Fragility Analysis of Water Supply Facilities.” Journal of the Korean Society of Disaster Information, Vol. 11, No.1, pp. 35-43.10.15683/kosdi.2015.11.1.35
- Lee, C.W., Oh, S.J. (2016). “A Study on Freezing Assessment of the Water in the Z-Trap of Sewage Bay.” Journal of Korea Society of Disaster Information, Vol. 12, No.1, pp. 98-104.10.15683/kosdi.2016.3.31.98
- Lim, S.I. (2000). “The Principles, Strategies for Reforming the Budgeting and Accounting System in the Korean Local Governments.” the Korea Local Administration Review, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 1-30.
- Ministry of Environment(MOE). (2005). Practice Guideline for Public Sewer Maintenance & Repair.
- Ministry of Environment(MOE). (2010). Standard Output Specification for BTL Sewerage Projects.
- Ministry of Public Administration and Security(MOPAS). (2012). Accounting and financial Reporting Regulation for Local Government.
- Ministry of Strategy and Finance(MOSF). (2012). Submitting The National Financial Statement of 2011 Fiscal Year to The National Assembly, Press Release of 31th, May, 2012 (in Korean).
- Park, H.J. (2011). "Improvement for Asset Management of Sewage Treatment Facilities." Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 31, No. 2D, pp. 285-293.10.12652/Ksce.2012.32.6C.285
- Watanabe, T. (1991). “House Inlet Installation Standards of Slop Town.” Journal of Japan Sewage Works Association, Vol. 28, No. 325, pp. 66-68.
- Publisher :The Korean Society of Disaster Information
- Publisher(Ko) :한국재난정보학회
- Journal Title :Journal of the Society of Disaster Information
- Journal Title(Ko) :한국재난정보학회논문집
- Volume : 15
- No :3
- Pages :450-458